Contest Update



By now, those who had emailed me would have got the blank contest template in their mail. Those interested to join the contest can still email me at papertoys@mail.com (with the title 'Toy-A-Day Contest'). Just remember that the deadline for your submission is on the 10th of July, 2008.

I have also received some of your entries (which are really impressive!), and I'm expecting more to come within the next few days. Meanwhile, I'm trying to confirm the guest artist who will judge the entries with me. Will let everyone know soon.

Okay, this is what you've been waiting for... I got another prize for the contest - a Noddy wind-up tin toy produced for the Toys Museum of Singapore! I had a hard time searching for this, but I guess it's worth the effort because I think you're all going to love it!


So what are you waiting for? Let your creative juice flow and show me your best shot!