Contest: Results







After a round of vigorous voting (we've got 1,610 votes, amidst some controversies and old-fashioned bickering), we finally have our three winners! First prize goes to Xcar, with his entry 'El Santo' (359 votes); second goes to Yorick Poels with 'Chewbacca' (343 votes); third to Josh Cramer with 'Link' (313 votes).

The winners will be hearing from me soon!

Since this is the first time we're running this contest, I'm aware that this might not be the perfect way to pick the winners, but until I figure out a better way, let us all respect the results of the poll since I made it very clear from the very beginning the winners will be DECIDED by the number of votes. Be assured that I will take all your comments and suggestions into consideration and work out a better judging system next time, provided there are enough people interested to participate.

If anyone needs to post a comment, please say something constructive so we can all make things better the next time. (Bickering won't get us anywhere!).

So let's move on so I can continue posting new toys for all to enjoy again!